The State Theatre at John Thurman Field presents: 42
Midnight weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Director: Brian Helgeland Run Time: 128 min. Rating: PG-13
Starring: Chadwick Boseman, Harrison Ford, T.R. Knight
Join us for our drive-in movie night at John Thurman Field featuring 42, starring Chadwick Boseman. In 1947, Jackie Robinson becomes the first African American to play in Major League Baseball in the modern era when he was signed by the Brooklyn Dodgers and faces considerable racism in the process.
Text-to Order Concessions will be available
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and confirmation presented at the event.
- Guests must stay in car- One person allowed outside car at a time only to use the restroom
- Sitting outside your car is not permitted
- Social distancing regulations will be adhered.
- Bathrooms- please wear masks.
- SUV/Trucks will be allowed to back into the parking spots.
- No alcohol permitted!
Tickets: $20 per car
Showtime 9:30 pm- gates open 45 minutes before show time.
John Thurman Field is located at 601 Neece Drive, West Parking Lot
$15 ticket fee + $5 amenity fee