HOUSE AUDIO SYSTEM
FOH Speaker System
5-way system consisting of (9) JBL VT4886 3-way line array elements + (3) JBL VT4883 2×12” LF elements flown per side and (4) JBL STX828S 2×18” Subwoofers built into sealed isolated chamber inside stage. Sub signal is aux fed from FOH console.
System bandpass as follows:
STX828S: 28Hz – 60Hz (Dual 18” subs under the deck) x 4
VT4883: 60Hz – 120Hz (Dual 12” LF elements flown) x 3 per side
VT4886: 120Hz – 20kHz (3-way full range line array elements) x 9 per side
- Power and Processing via Crown I-Tech HD amplifiers with V5 Tunings. Continuous power available to the speakers at the connected speaker loads is 64,200 watts.
- System can produce 100dB(A) Slow at FOH with approximately 15dB of peak amplifier head room remaining.
- System measures with a gradual 6dB SPL drop from the front row to the back of house.
- Front Fills consist of (2) Meyer Sound UPJ-1P self-powered speakers-re-tasked from former system. Front fill signal patched to Matrix 24 on console and routed to stage box output K8. Front fills are aligned and tuned. Processing settings reside in FOH console memory.
FOH Mixing Console
- Soundcraft Vi2000 Digital Mixing console with 96 inputs to mix and 24 stereo mixes plus LCR. Console has 16 VCA groups, 4 Lexicon Effect engines, 8 BSS DPR901 multi-band compressor / expander.
- 64 x 64 Dante (Cat-5) and MADI (optical) for multitrack recording and external plus-in use.
- Console I/O is as follows: FOH Local I/O is (48) XLR in and (16) XLR out on back of console plus (4) AES in on back of console. On Stage I/O is (48) XLR in and (24) XLR out.
- Meyer Sound UM-1P self-powered floor monitor (4) re-tasked from former system.
- Users can provide preferred monitor wedges and/or in-ear-monitors as needed for event.
Monitor Mixing Console
- Monitors typically mixed from FOH Console.
- Users can provide preferred monitor console with active splitter if required for event.
- Signal transport between FOH console and remote stage box is MADI. A digital split can be achieved using the secondary MADI output on the stage box interfaced with a monitor console compatible with the MADI format.
Zone Audio Distribution
Discrete audio distribution feeds can be sent from the FOH tech position to the Green Room, Dressing Room and Lobby as needed. This includes voice paging with ducking capability and background music applications.
Individual volume and mute control for each zone is possible using the integrated wall controller.
- 4 x Shure SM58 dynamic hand held vocal microphones
- 5 x Shure SM57 dynamic instrument microphones
- 2 x Shure SM81 condenser instrument microphones
- 4 x Shure Beta98 instrument microphones
- 1 x AKG D112MKII Bass-Drum microphone
- 4 x Countryman active DI boxes
- 4 x Pro Co passive DI boxes
- 4 x Shure ULX diversity wireless microphone systems with SM58 microphone capsules1 x Shure MX410 low profile goose neck microphone for podium
Users can provide preferred microphones as required for event.
- Assorted 15’,20’,25’ and 50’ microphone cables provided upon request.
- Assorted microphone stands provided upon request.
- 1 – 50′ – 12 channel snake
- 1 – 20′ – 8 channel snake