The State Theatre at John Thurman Field presents: The Breakfast Club
Midnight weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Director: John Hughes Run Time: 97 min. Release Year: 1985
Starring: Ally Sheedy, Anthony Michael Hall, Emilio Estevez, John Kapelos, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Paul Gleason
Join us for our drive-in movie night at Modesto Nut Stadium featuring Breakfast Club. Five high school students, all different stereotypes, meet in detention, where they pour their hearts out to each other, and discover how they have a lot more in common than they thought.
Text-to Order Concessions will be available
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and confirmation presented at the event.
- Guests must stay in car- One person allowed outside car at a time only to use the restroom
- Social distancing regulations will be adhered.
- Bathrooms- please wear masks.
- SUV/Trucks will be allowed to back into the parking spots.
- No alcohol permitted!
Tickets: $20 per car
Showtime 9:30 pm- gates open 45 minutes before show time.
John Thurman Field is located at 601 Neece Drive, West Parking Lot
$15 ticket fee + $5 amenity fee