The State Theatre at John Thurman Field presents: Hereditary
- Fri, Oct 30
Midnight weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Director: Ari Aster Run Time: 127 min. Rating: R Release Year: 2018
Starring: Alex Wolff, Gabriel Byrne, Milly Shapiro, Toni Collette
Join us for our drive-in movie night at John Thurman Field featuring Hereditary. When Ellen, the matriarch of the Graham family, passes away, her daughter’s family begins to unravel cryptic and increasingly terrifying secrets about their ancestry. The more they discover, the more they find themselves trying to outrun the sinister fate they seem to have inherited. Making his feature debut, writer-director Ari Aster unleashes a nightmare vision of a domestic breakdown that exhibits the craft and precision of a nascent auteur, transforming a familial tragedy into something ominous and deeply disquieting, and pushing the horror movie into chilling new terrain with its shattering portrait of heritage gone to hell.
Text-to Order Concessions will be available
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and confirmation presented at the event.
- Guests must stay in car- One person allowed outside car at a time only to use the restroom
- Sitting outside your car is not permitted
- Social distancing regulations will be adhered.
- Bathrooms- please wear masks.
- SUV/Trucks will be allowed to back into the parking spots.
- No alcohol permitted!
Tickets: $20 per car
Showtime 9:30 pm- gates open 45 minutes before show time.
John Thurman Field is located at 601 Neece Drive, West Parking Lot
$15 ticket fee + $5 amenity fee