The State Theatre at John Thurman Field presents: Casper
- Fri, Oct 30
Midnight weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Director: Brad Silberling Run Time: 96 min. Rating: PG Release Year: 1995
Starring: Amy Brenneman, Bill Pullman, Christina Ricci
Join us for our drive-in movie night at John Thurman Field featuring Casper. Furious that her late father only willed her his gloomy-looking mansion rather than his millions, Carrigan Crittenden is ready to burn the place to the ground when she discovers a map to a treasure hidden in the house. But when she enters the rickety mansion to seek her claim, she is frightened away by a wicked wave of ghosts. Determined to get her hands on this hidden fortune, she hires afterlife therapist Dr. James Harvey to exorcise the ghosts from the mansion. Harvey and his daughter Kat move in, and soon Kat meets Casper, the ghost of a young boy who’s “the friendliest ghost you know.” But not so friendly are Casper’s uncles–Stretch, Fatso and Stinkie–who are determined to drive all “fleshies” away.
Text-to Order Concessions will be available
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and confirmation presented at the event.
- Guests must stay in car- One person allowed outside car at a time only to use the restroom
- Sitting outside your car is not permitted
- Social distancing regulations will be adhered.
- Bathrooms- please wear masks.
- SUV/Trucks will be allowed to back into the parking spots.
- No alcohol permitted!
Tickets: $20 per car
Showtime 6:30 pm- gates open 45 minutes before show time.
John Thurman Field is located at 601 Neece Drive, West Parking Lot
$15 ticket fee + $5 amenity fee