The State Theatre at John Thurman Field Presents: Beetlejuice
Midnight weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Director: Tim Burton Run Time: 92 min. Rating: PG Release Year: 1988
Starring: Alec Baldwin, Annie McEnroe, Catherine O'Hara, Geena Davis, Hugo Stanger, J. Jay Saunders, Maurice Page, Michael Keaton, Rachel Mittelman, Winona Ryder
Join us for our drive-in movie night at John Thurman Field featuring Beetlejuice. Thanks to an untimely demise via drowning, a young couple end up as poltergeists in their New England farmhouse, where they fail to meet the challenge of scaring away the insufferable new owners, who want to make drastic changes. In desperation, the undead newlyweds turn to an expert frightmeister, but he’s got a diabolical agenda of his own.
Text-to Order Concessions will be available
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and confirmation presented at the event.
- Guests must stay in car- One person allowed outside car at a time only to use the restroom
- Social distancing regulations will be adhered.
- Bathrooms- please wear masks.
- SUV/Trucks will be allowed to back into the parking spots.
- No alcohol permitted!
Tickets: $20 per car
Showtime 9:30 pm- gates open 45 minutes before show time.
John Thurman Field is located at 601 Neece Drive, West Parking Lot
$15 ticket fee + $5 amenity fee