Looking for a new and novel way to advertise your service,
business or event? In search of a cost-effective way to build your brand? Look
to The State's onscreen advertising program for an affordable option for making
your message stand out from all other media. Moviegoers will see your ad
in a quiet, relaxed environment in which there are no distractions. It's the
ideal way to get your advertising message across without having to compete for
your potential customer's attention!
The State's onscreen advertising runs as a PowerPoint presentation before each film, ensuring that your message will be seen by more than 60,000 patrons annually, or approximately 5,000 patrons monthly. Our patrons are predominantly college-educated, female, 35 to 65 years of age, with middle- to upper-income levels.
If this is a demographic you would like to target with your advertising message, please call State Theatre Executive Director Sue Richardson at 209-527-4697 for more information. The State can design your onscreen ad for a nominal start-up fee, or you may submit your ad at no charge above the monthly cost of advertising.
1. According to Arbitron, after three or more exposures to the same onscreen ad, moviegoers' recall jump to 60 percent.
2. After three or more exposures to the same ad, moviegoers’ unaided recall jumps to 60 percent.
3. Moviegoers who saw in-theater advertising are 44 percent more likely to remember the ad than consumers who saw it on TV.
4. 48 percent of moviegoers dine at a restaurant before or after a movie.
5. 31 percent of moviegoers shop before or after a movie.
6. 91 percent of moviegoers remember cinema ads, unaided, up to one week after going to the movies.
Dimensions: 11.2 inches wide by 6.5 inches tall.
Resolution: Images must be at least 150 dpi (dots per inch)
File format: JPEG files are preferred, we will also accept PDF files.
Thank you for enabling the State Theatre of Modesto to continue to offer high-quality programming at affordable prices to our area residents!
large and small.